Just in time for Thanksgiving 2018...we have been doing our research on what other industry leaders in fashion, social media, and entertainment are saying about the secret to success.
Everyone says it comes down to gratitude...and we couldn’t agree more!
8 Steps of Gratitude that Will Change Your Life
By Carol Tuttle
You can’t force change. You need to allow it. And a key to allowing is accountability. When we take accountability for every aspect of our life we are in the most powerful position to allow change to occur. Implementing these 8 steps of gratitude will help you create remarkable change for good in your life!
1. Appreciate everything. Even that which you judge as bad, wrong, and painful.
2. Express gratitude for every single moment of your life. The more you create feelings of appreciation and gratitude, the more you will attract into your life which you can appreciate and for which you can feel gratitude.
3. Gratitude is one of the highest vibrations in which we can be. Look for things for which you can be grateful. Play the Grateful Game. By yourself or with others, take turns saying what you are grateful for.
4. Start a Gratitude Journal. Every Thanksgiving, as a family, we get out our Gratitude Journal and write 1,000 things for which we are grateful. We number from one to 1,000, leave it on the kitchen counter with a pen, and family members and friends are invited to write in it as often as they would like. It usually takes us between a week and ten days to get to 1,000.
5. If you pray, thank God for believing in you, for giving you the agency to create your life, and for remembering your truth.
6. Thank all the people who have shown up in your life to play their parts for you.
7. Write a thank-you note once a week to someone to express your appreciation for them.
8. Most importantly, appreciate yourself for what you are remembering and for the joys you are creating
Remember, you DO have the power to change anything in your life. Whether the actual event changes or you change your response and perception, both create a new experience. And the first big step to making use of that power is by showing gratitude for your life. Be accountable first, and great change will follow!
Carol Tuttle is a teacher, speaker, gifted healer, best-selling author of six books, and pioneer in the field of personal development. For over 25 years, she has supported millions worldwide with her life-changing books and online courses. Her newest book, Mastering Affluence, guides you through six transformative lessons to create a life you love. Get your copy and learn more at https://ct.liveyourtruth.com/.
Thank you, Carol!! We are grateful for YOU!
Take the first step to turn your passion into a career...
Apply now and kick off the next season of your life in Los Angeles California...with 3-month, transformative programs, hands-on workshops, on-camera appearances, celebrity and influencer internships, and challenges to LAUNCH your career as a fashion designer, fashion stylist, hair or makeup artist, photographer or videographer, model or social media influencer, or fashion business entrepreneur.
Founded by celebrity entrepreneur and supermodel, Rachel McCord, The McCord List Institute in Los Angeles, California is the place to turn your passion into a career.