About Celebrity Founder, Rachel McCord
Get to know Rachel McCord in 3 minutes...https://youtu.be/ZHW-sF5PtHw
Vision Empower women to overcome the obstacles, trauma, and adversity that holds them back, and inspire them to live their lives to the full.”
Named “Best dressed celebrity” by Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and Marie Claire, Rachel McCord (with half a million Instagram fans) is an inspiring speaker and TV personality. She is featured on The Hills: New Beginnings (2019), Growing Up Chrisley, RHOBH, Face the Truth, and as an investor on Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Elevator Pitch.”
- Fashion, styling, (thrift) shopping on a budget
- Red carpet style: https://youtu.be/trCNfLrX9bo
- Street style: https://youtu.be/8uWRzUIUN8k
- Empowered Fashion: https://youtu.be/Q_PiQoRxQvU
- Street style: https://youtu.be/Y1JI_tmoZIM
- Red carpet style: https://youtu.be/RIlBJU4cLok
- Fashion chat: https://youtu.be/wQmZN226i-0
- Street style: https://youtu.be/6qroB7ji-lo
- Red carpet style: https://youtu.be/EMELx4r4oh4
- Street style: https://youtu.be/pe6f6GC0x44
- Red carpet style: https://youtu.be/E3uC8tgK_rY
- Street style: https://youtu.be/GRO0PcHsnJU
- Red carpet style: https://youtu.be/cjNUMvauVNQ
- Event style: https://youtu.be/XDftQQNwpZA
- Red carpet style: https://youtu.be/2HICyijz7J4
- Red carpet style: https://youtu.be/iuBaYZpKwac
- Red carpet style: https://youtu.be/Gm5JYHJxnLk
- Red carpet style: https://youtu.be/P1DwwoI4vRk
- Leadership, vulnerability, and efficiency in business.
- Face the Truth (https://youtu.be/Pb32LXgJM1w);
- The McCord List Photoshoot (https://youtu.be/K8dvHyfQTH8)
- MM6: https://youtu.be/TamzCdP0XuM
- Art Institute (https://youtu.be/h1KaFyD03aU)
- Social media, branding, and influential marketing.
- Female entrepreneurship, landing your dream job, and education on the startup world.
- Female empowerment, self-care, and overcoming anything that comes up. ** Rachel McCord shares her personal story of overcoming abuse and her former poverty mindset
- Going Deep (https://youtu.be/x01aLQxSg3I);
- MM6: https://youtu.be/aRTWrw8F0k4
- AfterBuzz: https://youtu.be/_2eHAhwZZ-c
- MM6: https://youtu.be/OFAihTnDNTQ
- Yes Life: https://youtu.be/QZRnRWu-6lM
- FocusTV: https://youtu.be/mdmv1Ru13Ns
- MM6: https://youtu.be/LNnHFPiFPig
- Good Morning Lalaland (https://youtu.be/x01aLQxSg3I);
McCord is a “Vogue Trendsetter” and “the influencer of influencers”, as the celebrity model, author, and fashion expert behind The McCord List, an influential female empowerment community and Style House in West Hollywood, California.
In addition to her role as founder of The McCord List, she also released a sassy empowerment book in 2017 called Slay the Fame Game. Her step-by-step guide encourages readers to build a personal brand and break into social media/entertainment without it breaking you.
McCord also sits on the boards of a few companies in the fashion, tech, and social media spaces, leading social media and branding workshops with her soulmate and business partner, Rick Schirmer.
Her work has been recognized internationally by Vogue, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Elle, NBC, and Glamour Magazine, amongst others.
McCord is called the “Inspiring” (NBC) influencer of influencers, for her passionate work to empower those struggling with depression, anxiety, poverty, trauma, and self doubt.
Her personal story of overcoming trauma and becoming a leader in fashion, entertainment, and social media is a message she artfully incorporates into interviews and talks that “Provide real wisdom and advice to help brands be successful.” (VP, Chick-Fil-A).
From food stamps in Georgia trailer parks to inspiring women everywhere to launch successful businesses, McCord, who launched and sold her first by age 25 is a southern belle with a passion for her community of fellow celebrities, influencers, and female entrepreneurs.
Follow her journey on TheMcCordList.comand social media @iamrachelmccord.
Are you an influencers, actress, model, or dancer looking to build a business centered around your content? The McCord List would love to help you create your own online boutique (30-50% profit margins on your favorite fashion brands) with The McCord List.
Click below to apply now or say hello(@)themccordlist.com.