What to Pack for EDC This Weekend In Las Vegas
- Sunscreen (I spoke with a Beverly Hills Dermatologist recently and this is the brand he recommends)
- Lip Balm
- Flower Children Only pieces for the hair
- Light clothing (it is going to be a HEAT WAVE! Friday’s weather is 111 / 81, Saturday 113 / 82, Sunday 111 / 81) … oh yeah, and a 0% chance of rain!
- Wax earplugs (noise is the worst when you are hungover)
- An eye pillow for the poolside sunshine rays
- Comfy shoes! If your outfit requires heels, at the very least, grab some foldable flats. Although, Louis Vuitton has some pretty comfortable ballet flats.
- Dry shampoo (let’s be honest, it is going to be a messy weekend!)
- High heels (that are actually designed for walking!)
- Sexy bag that can carry all your goodies! I love Like Dreams for this.
If you are looking for a great place to stay last minute on a budget, check out the APP, Hotels Tonight.
PS, if you are interested in going to some nightclubs on the strip, you should be warned that there are so many sleazy, rude “VIP” companies in Vegas. Like, Vegas VIP, All Access VIP, etc … The guys they send look like they are straight out of the Bail Bonds, and they have this sleazy way of trying to milk extra cash out of you.
There is only one VIP company I will actually vouch for, and that is Elite Status Group. This is not the place to contact if you just want a random club experience at the cheapest, gross spot on the Las Vegas Strip.
This is the place to contact for an intentional experience. ESPECIALLY during busy weekends like EDC, Labor Day, and pretty much every other Saturday when over a million people come to Vegas for parties.
Don’t worry, I am not getting paid for this fabulous review … I am just looking out, because everyone else is so ghetto. Plus, I lived in Vegas for two years, and have seen it all!
That is all for now! Tag me in your posts on #social this weekend @iamRachelMcCord and I will include your photos in my blog post about EDC!! =)