Red Carpets & White Lies
In this industry, when you hear, “Red Carpets & White Lies”, you can’t help but get interested.
Is Lea Black really going to share the scoop on Hollywood? And, if so, is it going to be based on her entire career as a publicist or just her appearances as a housewife on Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Miami”?
Whether or not she bears all, Stars still turned out in Hollywood for “Real Housewives of Miami” star LEA BLACK when she launched her sexy, salacious novel, “Red Carpets & White Lies” (Beaufort Books).
The night kicked off with the Standing Room Only crowd at Book Soup, setting an in-store record for a debut book with a capacity crowd.
The guests then migrated over to hotspot Pump Restaurant – which where I caught up with them – as Lisa Vanderpump hosted the event celebrating the successful launch of Black’s “Red Carpets,” the first of three-book series.
- The fight between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry is about John Mayer
- “Friends” and families are not as close as they appear
- Justin Bieber is actually a Christian
- Many celebs seem super confident but underneath are controlling in relationships and super fearful
- Britney Spears is in a super healthy headspace now
Disclaimer: This is all random “hearsay”. It could be true or not … I am just stirring the pot a little … In honor of Lea’s new book. :))
Also, take a peek at my friends’ new company, We Rehearse. Its video chat for actors to read lines and rehearse with each other.