Looking for New Beauty Products?
I recently attended a fabulous brunch at Fig and Olive of West Hollywood, California
As I was shoving my face with warm, flaky croissants, attempting (unsuccessfully) to look posh, Pur-lisse founder, Jennifer Yen gave some fabulous bloggers, Los Angeles celebs and I the sccoop on their new Blue Lotus collection!
In case you are unfamiliar, Pur-lisse is a beauty brand that “uses Asian wisdom” to develop products that help solve major consumer concerns.
And, I don’t know about you, but I would prefer to look 25 for the rest of my life … So, when the flawless founder, Jennifer began to share, I was all ears!
- Blue Lotus extract is a powerhouse antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits known to combat against free radical damage
- French marine plants hydrates and brightens eye area
- Matrixyl 3000 peptide complex helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer eye area
- Haloxyl decreases dark circles and puffiness, toning the eye area
- Hydrating, lightweight formula ensures a smooth application under makeup
Amazing, right? After the event I had a photo shoot (which added five layers of makeup to my face)
It was unbelievable. Honestly, I was touching my face like a need the rest of the day! 🤓
If you enjoyed this article please share it. You never know when someone who follows you on Instagram or friends you on Facebook needs a little extra dose of fun to make it through the day!
Have something to share on The McCord List blog? Send an article to hello(@)themccordlist.com, “c/o Rachel McCord” and you might see the post up on TheMcCordList.com!
Sign up here for exclusive giveaways and occasional notes from me!
Love you so much! Thank you for reading!
PS – My piggybank wasn’t injured while making this post. I was gifted prior to posting but I’m sharing it because I curate my list of fabulous things with you. My opinions are too expensive to be bought. 🙂