5 Tips To Host The Perfect Brunch!
Last weekend, I hosted a blogger and influencer brunch in West Hollywood!
Fabulous looks from Endless Rose, Boohoo, and Nookie to try on.
And, to snack on, we had Hint Flavored Water (which everyone loved), Macaroons, Champagne, Parfaits, a Raspberry Tart, Pink Lemonade, Muffins, Gluten-Free Cookies, and Fruit.
We even had Glamsquad present to give the ladies hair and makeup touch ups.
I’ve planned tons of events, but, this was definitely one of my favorites! 🙂
Here are the things I learned from my event:
- You can never have too much champagne! We over anticipated our needs at 1 bottle per person. But, I didn’t mind the extras!
- Using cute serving dishes really helps the party esthetics, so take your time on that.
- Spend majority of your budget on alcohol. Most people are just going to pick at the food.
- Give yourself plenty of time for setup. Basically double the time you think it will take.
- Serve your guests (or have someone do it), and have FUN!
Share your tips and photos for a possible feature on TheMcCordList.com!
Follow me @iamRachelMcCord for giveaways and silliness on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Vine.